Thursday, October 9, 2008

As many of you may know, Kevin & Tiffany are separating. We (Tiff) have decided to restructure our relationship. Things happen and they happen for a reason. Please remember that there are 2 sides to every story and I do NOT think one side is better than the other. In my eyes, this has been a long time coming (reasons do not matter). I (we) love our girls more than life, as all of you know, and all I/we want is to make them happy....whatever that may be. Everyone has an opinion (you can have it but please keep it to yourself). All we need is support...the support of family and friends to listen, not judge. The occasional hug, wink, email or text to let us know we are in your thoughts and prayers will be more than grateful. We love all of you, whether we have shown that lately or not, we do. Neither of us have been in the correct state of mind lately. I/we only hope you can forgive us if I/we have said or done something that is out of character. We aren't exactly us as of late. Thanks again for your support!!!! ~ Tiff

2 comments:

The Hoelscher Five said...

Tiff,

Saw the link to your blog on Leah's and came over to see it. Just wanted to tell you I will be thinking about you and praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
Love,
Jennifer Hoelscher

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

So happy to see you have a blog. Yet another way I can keep up with my TX friends. We are thinking of you often!